Thank-you for attending one of our pre-natal yoga classes.
We hope your practice will be enjoyable and supportive.
Kundalini House strives to create a welcoming and enjoyable experience.
To help us do this we have provided some information about the class below:
· Eftpos facilities are available for payment, cash or cheques are welcomed.
· Classes may be attended casually on a pay as you go basis or you may choose to purchase a 6-class pass which may be used at any of our Pre-natal Yoga classes.
· Class passes have a 2 month expiry and must be used within this period.
· Please note that once payments for passes have been made they cannot be refunded.
· Please choose your payment option carefully, in particular coming up to your due date, to avoid forfeiting any of your classes due to your pass expiring. You may need to pay casually in the last few weeks of your pregnancy, as passes cannot be used after the expiry date. If you find that you cannot come for a reason to do with your pregnancy or you birth unexpectedly early, please contact reception on email@example.com or 9482 4325 and suitable arrangements can be made.
· The Kundalini House clinic offers a range of treatments that can support you during your pregnancy and beyond. For further information please visit our website or contact reception.
· If any queries or concerns arise please feel free to speak to your teacher or to Billie, Pip or Erika. It is our goal to create an environment which is conducive to the yoga experience and welcome any feedback.