Craniosacral Therapy is a deeply nourishing , respectful, non-invasive and trauma-informed modality. Its gentleness allows it to be used during pregnancy, after childbirth, with adults, children and the elderly.
Clients seek treatment for an extensive range of symptoms including pain, fatigue, stress-related conditions as well as difficulties with sleep and digestive issues. It is especially effective in supporting life-transitions, stress, anxiety, trauma, grief, pain, exhaustion and chronic illness, as well as physical injuries and women in pregnancy.
- A reduction in stress, anxiety, pain and tension
- Better overall health and improved immunity
- Improved sleep and digestion
- Feeling more energy and vitality
- Feeling calmer and more relaxed
- Coping better with stressful situations
- Improved body awareness and mental clarity
- Feeling more connected and aware