Learn the principles and practices that prepares us to teach therapeutically
Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teacher training prepares us to teach to people who are healthy. A separate set of skills and a different way of thinking is required to teach to people with health conditions. This training gives Kundalini Yoga teachers the foundation needed to develop the skills to teach Kundalini Yoga safely and effectively. Special emphasis is given to the development of the consciousness of the teacher.
In this 4 day training you will:
- Learn the key principles Yogi Bhajan established to teach Kundalini Yoga therapeutically.
- Explore the unique structure of a therapeutic Kundalini Yoga class and the layering model of teaching Kundalini Yoga to people with health conditions.
- Learn Yogi Bhajan’s principles and practices of the psychology of health recovery and the role of family and friends.
- Explore your Identity as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher, Kundalini Yoga Therapist and Yogic Healer.
- Learn kriyas and meditations that are appropriate for health conditions. An eight week therapeutic curriculum will be provided to participants.
Open to all Kundalini Yoga Teachers. This training is the first module to complete before any further Kundalini Yoga Therapy modules, such as Origins & Identity, PTSD. This course may inspire you to continue your studies in yoga therapy or this course can be taken alone.
Guru Ram Das Faculty Teachers: Randeep Kaur & Siri Bhagvati Kaur. Guidance and commentary from Dr Shanti Shanti Kaur.
Early Bird Investment: $1,280
General Investment: $1,350
*KYTANZ $50 member discount & Early bird –
deposit of $400 by 15th July.
Prices include all meals, accommodation and texts.
Contact: Randeep Kaur: 0414 898 262 : firstname.lastname@example.org
Accredited by the International Yoga Therapy Association.