Imagine a life of ease, joy and grace. Connected with your own inner wisdom. Taking the time to honour and clear old stories that have kept you in survival mode and fill your heart with the good stuff so you can thrive. With a new way of being, old habits may no longer serve and during this process you will be supported to maintain new, nourishing habits.
You are worthy of success, love and joy. Through this transformational process you will recognise within yourself that you are enough, using the three pillars of Healing Patterns, Developing Habits and Finding Connection.
This course is for you if:
• You know things could be better
• You have lost your confidence
• Just not feeling yourself
• Everything seems like a challenge
• Experiencing self sabotage
• Feel disconnected or
• Experiencing Anxiety, Depression or PTSD
The Process includes:
• 3 x 2 hour Private sessions of The Richards Trauma Process (TRTP)
• 7 group Yoga classes focused on self support and connection
• Accountability group to support nourishing habits – including inspiration for a daily meditation practice, nourishing food and movement.
• Workbook that includes processes and practices for your own wellness toolbox and personal practice.
Group sessions are held on
Fridays from 11:00am-12:15pm,
22, 29 July & 5, 12, 19, 26 August & 2nd September 2022
Private Sessions are to be held over 3 consecutive weeks.
Available in Studio and Online
Location: Kundalini House, Fitzroy North
$1230 – Deposit of $190, then 2 payments of $520
$1,200 – Deposit of $160, then 2 payments of $520