We live in a time of emphasis on production, consumption and
over stimulation, this overwhelm can manifest as insomnia,
tiredness, substance abuse, depression and anxiety.
Fortunately, there are ancient paths walked before that share
wisdom technologies that help restore our “True Nature” and
wellbeing and bring balance to our nervous system.
The deeply healing restorative method of iRest yoga nidra allows
you to revive your nervous system by disengaging with “flight and
fight” and activating “rest and digest” helping to restore all bodily
systems and awaken your own healing capacity.
Tough emotions are part of our contract with life. Discomfort is a
price of admission to a meaningful life. iRest teaches there are no
bad or good emotions or thoughts they are messengers guiding
us back to living in harmony and an authentic life.
The extensive scientific studies into the benefits of iRest include:
reducing symptoms of PTSD, anxiety, depression and chronic
pain, minimizing auto immune issues and assisting in chemical
dependency recovery. Overall iRest yoga nidra helps create a
feeling of wellbeing.
8 week course includes detailed notes
and weekly recordings of each practice for
For more information about iRest and the significant research in
the efficiency of the practice visit www.irest.us
What to expect from iRest.
Feb 4 ~ Apr 1
Mondays 5.15 – 6.15pm
iRest is an effective, researched
based program to reduce
• PTSD, anxiety, and depression
• Chronic pain
• Chemical dependency recovery
• Auto immune issues
(no class March 11- Labour Day)
Please be advised that Kundalini House has a cancellation policy which applies to courses held by or at Kundalini House. Please read the following carefully to ensure you understand the policy.
• A cancellation of the full course, at any point, incurs a definite 30% administration fee of the entire course cost that is non-refundable.
• Cancellations that occur more than 48 hours before the beginning of the upcoming session, will only incur the administration fee of 30% per remaining scheduled class(es). Past sessions of the course will not be refunded.
• If you cancel your course with only 24 hours’ notice, you will be refunded 50% of the cost of the course (outstanding classes only), minus past sessions.
• No-shows and same day cancellations of sessions are not refunded.
You will be refunded with credit on your Kundalini House account which you can use on products or services, if you wish to receive a refund to your bank account; a further 5% charge will apply for administration. Kundalini House strictly does not refund in cash.