Kundalini Moon Women With Siri Hari Kaur
Reclaim your sovereignty and personal empowerment
Liberate yourself by understanding your embedded lunar psychic structure
Connect with your sacred moon center archetypes for self-understanding and self-acceptance.
Understanding how Moon Woman wisdom can empower your relationship with your body, allow you to use all aspects of your mind, and free you from hidden agendas that block you from fulfilling and loving relationships, experiencing your natural high self-esteem and beauty.
BASED ON THE TEACHINGS OF YOGI BHAJAN
Taught by Siri Hari – Kundalini Yoga Teacher & Trainer
DATE: Sunday 13th October 2019
TIME: 11am – 4:30pm
WHERE: Kundalini House391A St Georges Road, Fitzroy North, Melbourne
INVESTMENT: $125 Full Price / $120 Concession / $115 Members
In the Kundalini Yoga tradition, women are considered lunar in nature, the relationship is multifaceted and profound.
A woman’s psyche is lunar in nature and it is influenced by both internal and external lunar cycles.
A woman is recognized as having 11 Moon Centers throughout the body that represent different archetypes a woman is to embody to feel completely herself.
JOIN US AND DISCOVER:
- Lunar essence & natural living
- Psychic inner harmony allowing your two lunar aspects to thrive & enjoy life
- Your Outer Moon – Your Inner Moon
- Explore your rhythms and Moon Woman Cycles
- Embodying your sacred Moon Center archetypes
- Charting Your Moon Centers
- Yogic Technology to Balance your Moon Centers
- Beauty Secrets for women
THE ELEVEN MOON CENTERS & THEIR QUALITIES,
Hairline — clarity & intuition
Eyebrows — imaginative & healing dreams
Cheeks — emotional & unpredictable
Lips — communicative
Ear lobes — intelligent & values oriented
Back of the neck — romantic & soft
Breasts — compassionate & giving
Belly button — secure / insecure
Inner thighs — coordinated & full of energy
Clitoris — charming & sociable
Vagina — connected & social
Be nourished by a community of women and learn so many things about being a woman.
We hope you’ll join us!
Siri Hari Kaur
Siri Hari has studied and practiced yoga for over 25 years. She became a teacher in 2004 and is infinitely grateful to Yogi Bhajan for all the teachings of Kundalini Yoga, she joined the Training Academy in 2008 and is a Teacher Trainer. Her passion and love for the teachings has matured over time, she is a Level 2 Kundalini Yoga
teacher, a Women’s & Pregnancy Yoga Specialist, a Transpersonal Counsellor and is passionate about sharing the Humanology teachings of Yogi Bhajan
Spaces are strictly limited. Book in advance to avoid disappointment; If you haven’t done any Kundalini Yoga before, this is the perfect workshop to start with your practice. Wear comfy clothes. You certainly don’t have to, but we invite you to wear white clothes as this is part of the Kundalini Yoga tradition.
You will need a pendulum for this training, if you do not have a pendulum please choose the pendulum option upon checkout.
Delicious chai tea and nibbles will be offered during the day
Please be advised that Kundalini House has a cancellation policy which applies to courses held by or at Kundalini House. Please read the following carefully to ensure you understand the policy.
• A cancellation of the full course, at any point, incurs a definite 30% administration fee of the entire course cost that is non-refundable.
• Cancellations that occur more than 48 hours before the beginning of the upcoming session, will only incur the administration fee of 30% per remaining scheduled class(es). Past sessions of the course will not be refunded.
• If you cancel your course with only 24 hours’ notice, you will be refunded 50% of the cost of the course (outstanding classes only), minus past sessions.
• No-shows and same day cancellations of sessions are not refunded.
You will be refunded with credit on your Kundalini House account which you can use on products or services, if you wish to receive a refund to your bank account; a further 5% charge will apply for administration. Kundalini House strictly does not refund in cash.