T E M P L E C I R C L E S – Women’s Circle, Sacred Space & Drum Journeying
An opportunity to come together in sacred space to engage with deep self-care, healing, and nurturing of the self and the healed sisterhood. Time made for switching off to the outside world to tune in to your inner world.
You may be feeling the call to this space if:
- you want to develop your intuition, connection to spirit, or be more in touch with your magical self
- you are looking for like-minded women or sisters, coming together in love, non-judgement and compassionate support
- you seek a held, safe space in which to speak, be heard and held, and listen to heart-centered sharing
- you wish to engage with more conscious levels of healing the body, mind and spirit
- you hear the call to be more connected to land, nature, the seasons and the cosmos through living in harmony with the earth’s and universe’s cycles
Circles tend to include creating sacred space, ritual & ceremony, grounding practices, astrological & seasonal report, talking circle & a guided drum journey, & may also include herbal medicine, witchcraft, moon work, guided meditation, card reading & Shamanic Woman craft processes.
Friday 10th May
6:45pm arrival, 7pm start – 9pm finish
Bookings essential through Kundalini House
WHERE: Kundalini House, 391 St George’s rd, Fitzroy North
INVESTMENT: $24 full /$22 conc
- A journal/paper and pen
- A shawl or wrap