Part-Time Receptionist, Marketing Assistant & Event Co-ordinator
We are searching for a vibrant and committed part-time receptionist, marketing assistant and event co-ordinator to join our busy and professional health clinic and yoga studio in Fitzroy North. The candidate must have reception and administrative proficiency with experience in marketing and event co-ordination, bringing a positive and friendly attitude to the role. The candidate must be well organised and be able to multi task ensuring that clients and colleagues are supported and assisted in a proficient and kind-hearted manner.
This role includes the following responsibilities:
- Reception duties: first point of contact with clients; taking appointments & bookings; managing enquiries; communication with staff;
- Booking and managing appointments and ensuring that they run effectively & professionally;
- Basic accounting: daily reconciliation; cash drawer management;
- Provide assistance to customers with retail service and sales;
- Email marketing; blog management; social media content & posts
- Liaise with practitioners to create marketing content, such as articles, tips, etc
- Create and update posters offers, general advertising and events
- Create flyers and hand-outs in adobe suite
- Event Co-ordination:
- identify the objectives of the event and determine the requirements that must be met to accomplish those objectives (for example, facilities and services)
- co-ordinate the marketing and promotion of the event
- meet with teams (eg. leadership etc) to plan event scope and format, establish and monitor budgets, review administrative procedures and discuss progress
- co-ordinate services (for example,catering, signage, displays, audiovisual equipment, printing, security) and deal with any problems that arise
- Preparation, attendance & contribution at meetings;
- Assist staff and work as a team with organisational activities and floor management tasks;
- Write short pieces for our newsletter.
You will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong customer service focus
- High level of organisational/time management skills
- Intermediate skills across Microsoft Office
- Touch-typing and computer skills
- Skills with Mindbody Online are looked at favourably
- Adept with Adobe Photoshop &/or Illustrator
- Administrative experience, preferably in a support or customer-facing role
- Ability to work autonomously and remain focused in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the complimentary health industry
- A mature minded, friendly approach with a desire to make this role your own – no task is too big or too small
- Experience and communication skills to assist customers/clients who have health conditions such as chronic illness, PTSD (trauma)
- Discretion, tact and ability to communicate with people of all ages and backgrounds
- Eftpos, Hicaps and banking skills
- Willingness to work on Saturday
This is a great opportunity to work within a great team and feel part of a positive and supportive environment which thrives on a high degree of professionalism. Hours (32.5hrs p/wk) will be between 8:00-6pm with varying shifts. A salary package will be negotiated. This is a rewarding and interesting role within a growing business.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Billie Atherstone; 391A St Georges Rd, Fitzroy North, 3068 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close November 13, 2018. Please direct any enquiries to Billie on 0400 604 981.
Kundalini House is a thriving and busy Health clinic and Yoga studio in North Fitzroy with a focus on health, wellbeing and community. It has a close and professional team that offers:
Massage; Chinese Medicine Herbs and Acupuncture; Osteopathy; Hypnotherapy; Bowen Therapy; Naturopathy; Kinesiology; Ayurveda; Counseling, Trauma Recovery & Yoga: Prenatal; Kundalini Yoga; Hatha Yoga and Yoga Therapy and more.