Kundalini House in North Fitzroy is now offering a full week of ONLINE LIVE Yoga, Qi Gong, Meditation, Prenatal Yoga, Mums & Bubs, Yoga Therapy classes and courses. Our professional and experienced Yoga Teachers will create an experience as if you are present in the class.
Connect in with your community and practice with others in the comfort of your own home. Our online system has been set up and designed by professional audio specialists to create an experience to enjoy. This is the time to stay focused on your health and wellbeing, we are proud and humbled to offer this service during the world wide COVID19 lockdown. Our thoughts are with all beings that are suffering at this time and we look forward to practicing with our global community, wherever you are.
See our TIMETABLE for classes and bookings. Below are tips and instructions to get you started.
- Our online classes are available via the platform ‘Zoom’ we ask if you are a first-time user of Zoom to please download this on your laptop or phone before the class, as some browsers may need updating to do so.
- You can sign in for our online classes in the usual methods on our website via the timetable, on the Kundalini House app and the Mind Body app.
- You will receive an email around 15 minutes before the class starts with the link to join, so we ask you to please make sure you sign into the class at least 15 minutes before the start time.
- The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org if you find you haven’t received this email please check your junk or spam box. Once you have received this email once please save our email to your email address book if you can.
- If you have signed in for a class for the first time and haven’t received an email from Kundalini House before feel free to send us a test email well with in time to the above address so we can confirm this is working for you.
- Each class may use various props, some teachers will show you before the class begins of ways you can use home made options. If you do have props at home, please have those ready at hand for your class and your mat.
- If there are a few of you in the same household that would like to do the class together on the same device, please feel free to invite them to join you.
- Upon joining the class, we ask you to mute your microphone, you can find this option at the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- If you have a message you need to pass on to the teacher before the class i.e. any injuries, you can send a private message via the chat option. This will be at the bottom of your screen; you then press the little arrow and you will be able to choose who to send the message to.
- We ask if you feel comfortable that you leave your camera on and place it where the teacher can see you practicing, this way the teacher can give guidance throughout the class and teach to you all fully. Please note: If you do not feel comfortable with your camera on, you can turn it off. It is completely optional for everyone.
We look forward to seeing you online soon.