Breath of Life Training
Are you ready to explore the inner world and elevate the mind, body, and soul to a new frequency?
This powerful 8-Week immersion will lead you through the breath and unlock your untapped potential. When we learn to breathe we learn to regulate our nervous systems, and can take our power back and soar to new heights. If your curious about this fascinating world of Pranayama and breath control, this is the perfect program for you.
We will be exploring ancient Pranayama techniques alongside a more modern breath-work practice. You will also be supported individually through personal breath assessments and sessions. This program is designed to support, elevate, and inspire you to great new heights of awareness.
If you would like to try a breath-session before committing to the program, please join us Friday nights at 6pm for some exploration.
- 8 Weekly group breath/pranayama sessions specifically designed around clearing out the old and bringing in the new. These sessions combine the ancient teachings of Pranayama, but also incorporate a more modern breath-work practice.
- 3-Personal sessions with Brad (Advanced Clinical Myotherapist and Visceral Release Therapist) These personal sessions are aimed at releasing the diaphragms of the body, and help to re-educate the individual on how to breath properly. These private breath-work sessions play a key role in the immersive and are a powerful tool for transformation. Each session is 60 minutes in length and includes a supported breath practice, diaphragm release technique, and a detailed home-care plan.
- Access to Breath of Life training videos, these will be delivered to your inbox after the program has ended.
- Learn the basic anatomy and physiology associated with the breath and tools to help overcome anxiety.
- Community support and connection. Once the program ends we hold weekly breath-work sessions every Friday. This has been designed to support you further into your exploration of the breath.
Investment for the program: $500 Concession $484
Upon booking you will be asked to pay a part payment of $215/199 and then we will contact you to pay the remaining $285.
About Bradley James:
Bradley has been a practicing Clinical Myotherapist for the past 15 years and has specialized in Visceral Mobilization Technique. He has combined the power of Pranayama with these physical release techniques to form a powerful modality for change and transformation. He believes that when we learn to breathe properly, we are able to regulate ourselves better and move forward with what we want in life. Brad is also a 500 HR RYT certified with Yoga Alliance, and weaves both yogic philosophy and Kundalini Yoga into his programs. All students are required to have a short intake interview, which can be scheduled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to learn more about Bradley James please visit www.bradleyjamesyoga.com
Disclaimer: Please be advised that Kundalini House has a cancellation policy which applies to courses held by or at Kundalini House. Please read the following carefully to ensure you understand the policy. • A cancellation of the full course, at any point, incurs a definite 30% administration fee of the entire course cost that is non-refundable. • Cancellations that occur more than 48 hours before the beginning of the upcoming session, will only incur the administration fee of 30% per remaining scheduled class(es). Past sessions of the course will not be refunded. • If you cancel your course with only 24 hours’ notice, you will be refunded 50% of the cost of the course (outstanding classes only), minus past sessions. • No-shows and same day cancellations of sessions are not refunded. (You are entitled to 2 make-up classes.) You will be refunded with credit on your Kundalini House account which you can use on products or services, if you wish to receive a refund to your bank account; a further 5% charge will apply for administration. Kundalini House strictly does not refund in cash.