A journey to the heart
5 Day Hatha Yoga Intensive Course
The great spiritual teachers and sages taught that true wisdom comes from the heart. When you become truly wise, you live your life by the guidance of your heart. Most of us have been conditioned to believe our thoughts and lead a life of the mind. But the more we meditate and the more we explore the heart-centered teachings of yoga, the more we realize that our thoughts come and go, and should be used as a creative tool for good, while our heart is brimming with innate wisdom, truth and goodness.
Teacher: Rhonda Weatherby
Date: Monday 13th – Friday 17th
Time: 9:30 -10:45 am
Price: Full 5 day course: $100 / 3 Day course: $60/ Casual attendance $22/ $21 Concession
Kundalini House members come for free!
Location: Kundalini House
During this week, we will focus on dropping into the Heart and reconnecting with our True Selves. Practices will include:
- Pranayama (Breath work) for Strengthening the Heart
- Lots of Heart Openings, backbends + Luscious Hip Openers
- Working with the shoulders and neck
- Learning to sit in the Neutral/Meditative mind
- Meditations for the Heart
Benefits you will receive:
- Learning to drop into the Heart easily
- Tools to strengthen your Heart
- Tools to energize your Yoga practice, body and mind
- The release of tension and stress from your neck, shoulders, chest and back
- Creating space for your lungs and deeper breathing
- An increase of love and gratitude in your life
The Heart is the organ we can truly rely upon, especially in times when we are searching for answers.
To live our lives in present, heart-centered awareness is true freedom.
All bodies and all levels of experience are most welcome to join, especially beginners to Yoga.
This 5-day intensive will be a great way to start your year, being Heart centered and Heart strong.
Please be advised that Kundalini House has a cancellation policy which applies to courses held by or at Kundalini House. Please read the following carefully to ensure you understand the policy.
• A cancellation of the full course, at any point, incurs a definite 30% administration fee of the entire course cost that is non-refundable.
• Cancellations that occur more than 48 hours before the beginning of the upcoming session, will only incur the administration fee of 30% per remaining scheduled class(es). Past sessions of the course will not be refunded.
• If you cancel your course with only 24 hours’ notice, you will be refunded 50% of the cost of the course (outstanding classes only), minus past sessions.
• No-shows and same day cancellations of sessions are not refunded.
You will be refunded with credit on your Kundalini House account which you can use on products or services, if you wish to receive a refund to your bank account; a further 5% charge will apply for administration. Kundalini House strictly does not refund in cash.