IF YOUR TEEN IS….
EXPERIENCING mood changes, stress with new/old changes, difficulty in concentrating and focusing on tasks, or in their daily activities such as sleep/appetite/routine. Encourage them to try Teen Yoga.
WHAT WILL YOUR TEEN LEARN?
- Tracking sensations in your own unique body, and gain skills to notice its presence and potential when you make a mindful movement.
- Gaining inner confidence to experience better control with your mind – by allowing your body to tolerate unfamiliar or difficult movements or sensations.
- Amazing strengths you carry in your body that you never knew existed and how can embrace challenges even in the presence of anxiety, tension or uncertainty.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOUR TEEN COME TO MY CLASS?
Make sure you don’t eat a big meal at-least one hour before you come to my class. You won’t enjoy my class
if you have a full meal.
When you enter, we will begin for the first 10 minutes with a series of movements that will increase your heart rate, similar to say how you would feel from having done a sprint.
Following this, you will enter a specific series of movements tailored on that day to meet your body-energy needs, and focussed on core strength, balance, stability and flexibility.
Every class will end with a 15 minutes of YOGA NIDRA to help your mind-body relax and absorb all the hard work you have done.
$13 per class for second sibling
Payable per term only, drop-in classes are possible in the first two weeks
It is possible to start mid term.
• A cancellation of the full course, at any point, incurs a definite 30% administration fee of the entire course cost that is non-refundable.
• Cancellations that occur more than 48 hours before the beginning of the upcoming session, will only incur the administration fee of 30% per remaining scheduled class(es). Past sessions of the course will not be refunded.
• If you cancel your course with only 24 hours’ notice, you will be refunded 50% of the cost of the course (outstanding classes only), minus past sessions.
• No-shows and same day cancellations of sessions are not refunded.
You will be refunded with credit on your Kundalini House account which you can use on products or services, if you wish to receive a refund to your bank account; a further 5% charge will apply for administration. Kundalini House strictly does not refund in cash.