community

Meet The Teachers: Joanna Nation

Meet The Teachers: Joanna Nation Joanna Teaches Hatha, Kundalini and Qi Gong At Kundalini House   I’m looking forward to meeting you (if we haven't met before) and hello. You'll see me around Kundalini House teaching Kundalini Yoga, Hatha Yoga and Integrative Qi Gong (perhaps some other classes too as my offer continues to grow). [...]

Understanding Karmic Connections- By Melanie June

Understanding Karmic Connections- By Melanie June There is potent energy in the air planetary wise at the moment with Pluto, Saturn, Neptune, Jupiter and Chiron and Mercury in retrograde, beckoning us for deep transformation and triggering old wounds to be released. We also have a Full Moon lunar eclipse in Capricorn Wednesday July 17th (Australia [...]

iRest Yoga Nidra for Nervous System Repair, What do we do in an iRest class? – Rachel Hanrahan

iRest Yoga Nidra for Nervous System Repair What do we do in an iRest class? As a yogic practice iRest yoga nidra starts with purposefully creating, an inner resource of peace, wellbeing and ease. A student cultivates this place using images, feelings, sounds, tastes and smells and practice recalling this self-created inner resource. The student [...]

Astrology With Gil Dwyer

A Shift to Outward Energy leading into the 1st of August Leo New Moon Mercury went retrograde on the eight of July (joining Jupiter, Saturn, Chiron, Neptune and Pluto) and will return to direct motion on the second of August. This provides a good opportunity for reviewing and reflecting on the details of everyday life, [...]

How mindfulness can help dealing with difficult emotions – Part 1 By Alla Demutska (Insight Psychology Centre)

How mindfulness can help dealing with difficult emotions: Part 1 Mindfulness is living in the now. It is essentially about being more aware and awake in every moment of your life. It is about intentionally paying attention to each moment, being fully engaged in whatever is happening around you and within you. It involves bringing [...]

By |2019-07-18T16:32:18+10:00July 18th, 2019|community, psychology, psychotherapy|0 Comments

“My Way” – By Prathiba (Teens Yoga Teacher)

This story I am sharing is “my way” to invite you into experiencing the yoga class I run at Kundalini House for your teenage son/daughter. In India where I come from, yoga is part of everyday life and being a yoga teacher, you carry responsibility to help every child/teen’s body and mind gain a language [...]

Welcoming Justine Mcgill – Qi Gong Teacher

I started practicing qigong five years ago after meeting a wonderful teacher at Kundalini House, Nicole Lee, who now teaches from her own qigong studio in Balaclava, Chi Space. Qigong offered a gentle but surprisingly powerful way to work with my body and mind that complemented the yoga and Buddhist meditation practices I already knew [...]

The ultimate gift of soul release – by Rachel Hanrahan

The ultimate gift of soul release   In Shamanic journeys we have an exquisite opportunity to learn, release and integrate deep soul lessons. In my experience of guiding shamanic journeys, I frequently witness the ultimate gift of soul release; an always-beautiful recognition of the loving connection of two souls and the release of  one that [...]

Astrology With Gil Dwyer July 2019

Believe in yourself at the Capricorn Full Moon/ Partial Lunar Eclipse The current eclipse season started with the 17th of June Sagittarian Full Moon, which so poetically occurred right at the galactic centre of the universe. While the portal will close at the next New Moon in Leo on the 1st of August, the influence [...]

Meet Sarina Keam – Acupuncturist & Chinese Medicine

Tell us a little about your work these last few years? Over the last few years I have been working alongside private midwives in their family clinic. I helped to look after many pregnant women and postpartum using Chinese Medicine. It was such a joy to work closely with some amazing midwives and their extensive [...]

Go to Top