RITUAL TAROT READINGS
Tarot is an ancient and powerful modality that is as magical as it is grounded in real, applicable wisdom and insight. The layers of meaning in a tarot reading run deep, as we connect with archetypes, spirit, symbolism, the collective energy of the tarot, and our individual intuitive guidance and spirit allies.
I see consulting the tarot as a way to have a really honest, deep talk with yourself. While it can predict outcomes and guide you on your life path, the way I read the cards is such that it is more a reflection of what needs to be seen within you and what needs to be learned, than it is a divinatory tool, with hard and fast predictions.
ONE HOUR TAROT READING
In an hour long tarot reading, we can explore a few themes or areas of your choice, or simply see what the cards have to say for a particular time period or area of your life. We may weave in your birth chart, flower essences and herbs depending on what shows up to be seen and healed. This is a wonderful opportunity to find some clarity or guidance in an ancient and powerful modality.
13 MOONS TAROT READING
The 13 moons reading is an in-depth, magical spell casting experience that shows the key movements, energies and archetypes in play for each New Moon, Full Moon, Sabbat & Month for the year ahead. A two hour process, ritually held and created, this space will act as an opportunity to learn what the year may hold, while weaving in your intentions and goals for holding yourself in what is to come.
WHY MIGHT I WANT TO WORK WITH REBECCA?
- You feel something needs to shift, or something is out of alignment, and need some support and clarity around understanding and working with this
- There are woundings you may or may not be fully aware of that you wish to address in a way that works with and integrates all levels of your being – body, mind and spirit
- You wish to connect more deeply with your own knowing and intuition, your spirit allies, or learn how you can better heal and hold yourself
- You want to explore a deeper connection with the sacred feminine, with your menstrual cycle, and how your experience of being a cyclical being and a woman has impacted you over time
- You are interested in an approach to health and wellbeing that more deeply weaves in your spirit and spirituality
- Exploring your most authentic self and what can most hinder or support your being is something that calls to you
- Connecting with magic, sacred space, ritual and ‘knowing’ are things you long for
- You know that your emotional and spirit body is as much in need of holding and healing as your physical