Team Leader – Reception & Retailer
Please spread the word!
Kundalini House is a health clinic, yoga studio and retail store with a long-standing reputation for providing professional, high quality services targeting health and well being. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about the health industry and who wants to compassionately support and be a part of a professional and caring reception and administration team.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Leadership of our team of receptionists and administrators;
• Ensure service delivery of the team is of a high standard;
• Assist staff and work as a team with day to day tasks, organisational activities and floor management;
• Plan meetings and work schedules;
• Regular reporting & planning with owners;
• Clarify goals and tasks, and gather ideas for improvement;
• Ensuring policies and processes are always understood by all staff and adhered to;
• Ensure a harmonious and positive team atmosphere offering guidance and support to team members;
• Reception duties: first point of contact with clients; taking appointments & bookings; managing enquiries; communication with staff;
• Accounting: daily reconciliation; cash drawer management;
• Use MINDBODY Online for reception scheduling, sales, organisation of services & products;
• Environment management of clinic and studio;
• Maintain stock of retail store section;
• Contribute to the merchandising and stock control of the retail area;
• Create promotional material and sale boosting strategies for the retail section;
• Minimum of 3 years experience working in a leadership role within a professional environment;
• Experience working within a health practice before is a preference;
• Knowledge of the complimentary health industry;
• Knowledge and experience working in the retail industry;
• Proven ability in team management;
• Excellent planning, administrative, time management and organisational skills;
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines;
• Ability to build and maintain positive customer/client relationships;
• Skills with Mindbody Online are looked at favourably;
• Well-developed skills in Microsoft Office;
• Knowledge in the Marketing field;
• Strong customer service focus;
• A mature minded, friendly approach with a desire to make this role your own – no task is too big or too small;
• Fun and vibrant person willing to learn and bring new ideas and inspire a positive working environment;
• Able to find solutions to complex or challenging problems and effectively implement change;
• Experience and communication skills to assist customers/clients who have health conditions such as chronic illness, PTSD (trauma);
• Discretion, tact and ability to communicate with people of all ages and backgrounds;
• Willingness to work on Saturday.
This is a great opportunity to work within a great team and feel part of a positive and supportive environment which thrives on a high degree of professionalism. Hours (38hrs p/wk) will be between 8:30-6pm with varying shifts, including working on a Saturday. This is a rewarding and interesting role within a growing business.
Salary of $50,357.84 – $60,273.20 (Health Professionals and Support Services Award2010) + Super + Salary Packaging
If you’re interested in our role and have the skills and experience outlined, please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Billie Atherstone; 391A St Georges Rd, Fitzroy North, 3068 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close April 22, 2019. Please direct any enquiries to Billie on 0400 604 981.
Kundalini House is a thriving and busy Health clinic and Yoga studio in North Fitzroy with a focus on health, wellbeing and community. It has a close and professional team that offers:
Massage; Chinese Medicine Herbs and Acupuncture; Osteopathy; Hypnotherapy; Bowen Therapy; Naturopathy; Kinesiology; Ayurveda; Counseling, Trauma Recovery & Yoga: Prenatal; Kundalini Yoga; Hatha Yoga and Yoga Therapy and more.